Thursday, December 4, 2008

My CD Album Collection Room

I love music! I can't imagine if life without a music. Music can inspire me, my day and my life... I can't live without a music. I wish one day I can have a room keep all CD albums collection. It is just like mini CD library. Okie... now I start to visualize it....

I open the door room, I see all the CD racks that full of CD album around the whole room. Beside CD racks and CDs, there is a cozy area with a sofa set surrounded by the speakers. Let me emphasize =>>> it is a exclusive SONY speakers!!!

I simply pick a CD album that I want from the rack and play with the exclusive SONY CD Player in this room. There is a cup of hot cappuccino, I sit on the sofa and hold a small pillow, enjoy the music and my cappuccino. Isn't life should be like this?


No comments: