Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disneyland in US

Disneyland is like another world. It is the place that make you feel young and full of imagination. Micky Mouse, Swam Princess, Snow White and etc... I love it very much!!! I always heard people said that this is the place that everyone must go once in their lifetime. YES!!!! I agree!!!! I wanna go!!! And I wanna go to the Disneyland that located in US!!!!






Beside the cartoon and story, they have different types of roller coaster, adventures and etc. Wow!!! That's real COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that day to come!!! I wanna GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









A lot of people go there for only a day. I think it will be too rush and don't really can enjoy every single trip. I wanna go there for at least 3 days instead of just one day. Stay the hotel in Disneyland, then only you can feel it!!! At night, I can watch the firework. Isn't it's wonderful???

Life is short! We should enjoy every single minutes and second!!! Have money but no time to enjoy = NO LIFE!!! Have time but no money to enjoy = POOR THING!!! No time and no money = HOPELESS!!!

So I wanna be the one who have plenty of time and money!!! I want this trip to be real by Year 2011!!!


No comments: